Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Crazy Fam...


I love my family... we have sporadic outbursts of laughter...(Katie!!)... Katie and Michael combined are hysterical... Jimmy and Aaron are best buds and they're destructive together, but we love them non-the-less... Mom and Dad, they have to deal with all of us kids... and me... I'm just me!

Michael was trying to sit on me and I was resisting...and...I lost.



















Michael giving me a noogy... and Aaron giving himself one...weird.















Mom and Katie (not Kate)
















Daddy and Me

3 comments:

hunts said...

haha! It looks like you guys have a blast together! You all are funny!:) I love just hanging and laughing with my family too! See ya later!
~Jenni

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Cute post!!! Seems like u guys have lots of fun times together...I love it! and I also love the songs on ur blog...I was cleaning my room tonight and listened to them all. Jap

Unknown said...

Ha ha. Your family is awesome! Wish we all could hang out together more.

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14