Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Buddy :)


Hahaha... this cracks me up! He's a complete boy isn't he?! He took every marker and made them each a stub. Only boys would do that! I love it when little boys are naughty.
Also, he always asks for my phone, so I turned it off and gave it to him. Somehow he's figured out how to turn it on and call people. Last night I kept hearing, "Hello Hello, Gracie?"
He had called my mom. He just walked up to me and said, "look miss Gwace! Phone!" I could only giggle and appreciate how cute he is!

He looks so mischievous! That little booger. ;)

3 comments:

Wasko Family said...

He is a cutie!!
So did you like our call tonight? We were REALLY giddy and wanted to do some "prank calls" they didn't really work!!!:)

See ya tomorrow, YEY SCHOOL!!!!:)

Taylor

Grace Caroline said...

Ya'll are so funny!! At first I didn't understand what u were saying. All I heard was, "blah blah... your car was totalled...blah blah blah... :)"
Or maybe u said my car broke down. I can't remember. Nice try! lol!
I'll tell u tomorrow of a embarrassing prank someone did to me. :p Glad u guys are having fun. u and Helena together. Yikes! some double trouble there :D

Wasko Family said...

ya never told me what the "embarrassing story":) still wanna here it!!!!

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14