Saturday, December 27, 2008

And... they're off...

Hey guys-

Katie and Michael just left for Vegas... we all need prayer. It's only been like 20 minutes since they left, but it feels longer.
All of us keep crying... crying is good. Happy Tears happy tears.
It'll be hard to adjust to all of this. Katie and Michael were the main part in our lives, they still will be, they were always over, they broke the silence, and they were the joy in the household.
They are our best friends! Which makes me even more excited for visits from them!

So if the Lord lays us on your hearts please pray for:

* Katie and Michael's safety
* God to help us move forward in life... a new season :)
* A deeper reliance on God and trust in God
* That we would all draw closer as a family

Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Hannah Leilani said...

Hey girly...I'm paying for each and every one of you! I love you guys so much! The Lord is faitful and He will sustain you friend.
Also..I got your text about your movie night but I accidentaly deleated it. Could you tell me the details again? Thanks! Love ya:)

Katie Paulus said...

Gracie! I love you!!!!!!!! I miss you so much. Keep strong! God fashions us to the walk He has laid for us. Be strong! Give everyone a hug from Michael and I!!!!!

Katie Paulus said...

Love you, Gracie!

Katie Paulus said...

Gracie, check out mom's new blog I made her:

http://forsimplicityssake.blogspot.com/

Hope you like it!

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14