Thursday, May 7, 2009

BabY sHoWer & an UpDatE


Hello fellow friends :)


Katie came in for 2 weeks, so we threw her a baby shower!


"What Will It BEE?" was out theme since we aren't sure what she's having yet. I'm guessing a girl!






























Mom and Katie














Rebekah won the diaper game














Katie's sister-in-law Kara! We all loved having her stay with us













Our neighbor's grand baby. Isabella, what a cutie!















childhood friends... Christina, Heidi and baby Link, and Katie















Katie you're going to make the greatest Mom!
Love you!











































Jimmy and Mom













Last night with Katie













Dad made this pond in the backyard
and he is faithful everyday to come out
and tend it,














1 comment:

Katie Paulus said...

Thank you for finally posting!!!! Yeah! I love the pictures, especially of the one with me stuffing my face in the background. :) I'm becoming a little porker!

I love you, Gracie! Looking forward to you coming out in June!!!!

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14