Saturday, July 19, 2008

Disney World!

This coming Wednesday I'm off to Florida to see my great aunts and Disney World with my grandma and cousins!!
I'm so excited! I haven't been since I was 5. When I first went I got to have breakfast with Chip and Dale, Goofy, and Daisy and Donald Duck. This time... we get to have breakfast with Cinderella... in the castle!! I've never been in the castle before... Cinderella is more for the younger ones, but I'm sure I'm gonna be just as excited as them! ;)
I haven't been on vacation in a long time and I'm glad I can get away from everything and relax... Since about May I've wanted to just go somewhere and my Mema kindly invited me to join them. Thank You Mema! I love you!

6 comments:

Katie Paulus said...

Yippeee! Have fun! I'm going to the store on Monday... would anything bless you for your trip?
Love ya!

Katie Paulus said...

Can't read the yellow...

Natasha said...

How exciting! Have fun and take lots of pics

Anonymous said...

OH! how much fun Gracie! so glad ya'll get to go :) Have a BLAST!


love ya. Nell

Jesse said...

Hope you have fun!!!

mikey parsons said...

have fun

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14