Thursday, July 31, 2008

Winnie and Jo...and... some pics from Disney


I had so much fun getting to see my family and hang for the week. I stayed with my Mema, Aunt Terri- Ann and her daughter Emily. The first few nights we spent with my Great Aunt Mimi, then Great Aunt Flo, Then with more cousins... and finally we ended up in a cozy hotel! Exuasting at times, but tons of fun.

Breakfast with Cinderella and the other princesses was a blast... the little ones squealed with delight while My cousin Leah and I sat back and made jokes at the pincesses... :)

We had a fun filled week with many many stories to tell!

2 comments:

mikey parsons said...

sounds fun. (except the breakfast with the princesses part) when do u all come back? mp

Grace Caroline said...

I came back Yesterday

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14