Friday, August 1, 2008

Frazzled


I had a relaxed morning, had devotions, about to make breakfast, not dressed yet...and then... I get a phone call from work saying that I'm already 10 minutes late for work... yikes!
I was gone for the week on vacation..and so.. I thought that I wasn't working for the rest of the week. The policy at Old Navy is if you don't pick up your schedule by 6pm on Saturday night your hours are given away. I wasn't there Saturday night.
Long story short... I was 30 mins late for work today... and... I looked and felt all frazzled. There were different sales going on and I had no idea what was happening. The feeling was miserable. I finally got everything together and was fine the rest of the day, but I felt really bad for being late... I had no idea I even had to work... Oh well... hopefully it won't happen again. :)

3 comments:

mikey parsons said...

Thas too bad. How was DW? mp

Grace Caroline said...

DW? Disney World?... I loved it!!! It's a place where dreams come true!...ha ha

hunts said...

haha...ooohhh Gracie you make me smile!! ;) you commin to dance tomorrow?? Hope you come girl!!
~ferf

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14