Friday, December 19, 2008

Gretchen & Rob




December 20, 2008



Gretchen and Rob are getting married at the Founder's Inn. I'm so excited for them!


We had the privilege of getting to take their engagement pictures for them and they were so adorable .


I loved seeing Rob never take his eyes off Gretchen cause he said, "I just love to look at her cause she's just so pretty." I love it!









We all helped make thank you gifts for the guests...












Christopher helped make the table decorations. He's pretty handy at those things. What a trooper!






Everybody helping!!















And... the wedding planners!
All three of these women... Mrs. Olson, Mrs. Greer and my Mom all worked together to make this wedding possible.
They've all been friends for (I think) over 20 years.
And now they get to help plan their girls weddings!




No comments:

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14