Friday, December 19, 2008

My Birthday... 17! Woot!!!


I got to skip half a day of school to go shopping with my friend Laurel- Manette... a lot of fun!
Then, my family came and celebrated the rest with me that night. It was so much fun!











My Grandpa Pepa made me a bookshelf that I really wanted... I love it! It sooo sweet of him to make it for me!!
Laurel bought me a huge picture of Starry Night by Van Gogh. I love Van Gogh's paintings they're beautiful!
Thanks Laurel! ;)




This is the quilt my Mom and Dad bought me! It's gorgeous! I adore quilts! I actually found it in Nag's Head when we went there with the Wallis' recently and I really wanted it. It's not finished on the back so Katie and Michael gave me money to do that. :)
Here's the guys that came. Thanks Mikey and Aaron! We all enjoyed ya'll! Mike you need to come hangout more

1 comment:

Alexandra Grace said...

Happy belated Birthday Grace. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:13-14